Well this is the first posting of Lazy Larrys workshop blog… So lets see what this is going to be about…. basically I would like to write about me and my workshop… why I have one, what I do in it and how I do it. Part of this will obviously touch on the machines and tools that are in my workshop… I will attempt to explain them and give my take on how to use them…. while there may be easier or better ways to do things as I am a self taught woodworker I have found my own ways of doing things…If you have a better or easier way of doing something please give me a yell… I am always open to easier or better ways of doing things.. The number one issue that I can not stress enough is shop safety… Read [and understand] the instructions before operating power tools… don’t work in the shed if you have been drinking or are tired….Keep all your equipment clean and in good repair… and finally make sure all your tools are sharp… remember the most dangerous tool is a blunt one..check out the Worksharp 3000 for the USA or here for Australia
- New Titan garaport kit arrived. Sitting on new slab. Parking area for new gallery/studio. #titangarages #carport fb.me/3q6uF4tyJ 2 months ago
- Got the FREE Hand Drawn Game Of Thrones Vectors from handdrawnvectors.com bit.ly/1EdFCfq 1 year ago
- New banner... what do yo think? fb.me/27xuoJ6fm 1 year ago
- Where I will be for the rest of the month... market wise... Saturday 14th May Kelvin Grove Markets. 6 - 12... fb.me/7Rx08blGA 1 year ago
- Heading back to where it all started for me.... my very first market was at Kelvin Grove Village Market about 4... fb.me/ZcaFYYdm 1 year ago
Stan shing on Junior Recruit Training Establ… Lazy Larry on First job on the new toy… Jerry Braun on First job on the new toy… Jerry Braun on First job on the new toy… Lew on Now for sale
Admin log in.