Well this is the first posting of Lazy Larrys workshop blog… So lets see what this is going to be about…. basically I would like to write about me and my workshop… why I have one, what I do in it and how I do it. Part of this will obviously touch on the machines and tools that are in my workshop… I will attempt to explain them and give my take on how to use them…. while there may be easier or better ways to do things as I am a self taught woodworker I have found my own ways of doing things…If you have a better or easier way of doing something please give me a yell… I am always open to easier or better ways of doing things.. The number one issue that I can not stress enough is shop safety… Read [and understand] the instructions before operating power tools… don’t work in the shed if you have been drinking or are tired….Keep all your equipment clean and in good repair… and finally make sure all your tools are sharp… remember the most dangerous tool is a blunt one..check out the Worksharp 3000 for the USA or here for Australia
- Christmas Tree Ornaments, Xmas Tree Decorations, Laser Cut, FREE SHIPPING Australia wide lasercreationsbylarry.com.au//listing/55915… 5 days ago
- Just listed. fb.me/2ops1uFJk 5 days ago
- Big news for small businesses and eCommerce! @Sendle is launching an international delivery service in 2018! try.sendle.com/international-… 6 days ago
- Pretty excited about how our new website is looking! lasercreationsbylarry.com.au 1 month ago
- Now for a new direction… larrysworkshop.wordpress.com/2017/08/22/now… https://t.co/gUgN4A67sD 1 month ago
Rick on Now for a new direction… Bill Thompson on Now for a new direction… lewiskauffman on Now for a new direction… Glenn Ryan on Now for a new direction… Stan shing on Junior Recruit Training Establ…
Admin log in.