This little beauty is a digital angle finder.. I know you all have one in your workshop but for many years I have been guessing and using all manner of devices to make angles other the 90 and 45. Set It on the surface you want to reference from..ie the table saw top and turn it on and zero it. Place it on the blade and wind to the desired angle.. it has 3 little magnets to hold it to the blade..in this case 60 to make the bevel cuts for the endgrain tumbling blocks patterned butcher block that is the subject of another blog, coming soon to the theatre near you, LOL David. Batteries included.. actually 2 ion batteries. one for the gismo and one spare?. not usual here for this type of thing! This will sure make life a little easier and who doesn’t like easier?
- Happy with these tests fb.me/zgbePosl 1 week ago
- Get in early... fb.me/LK0kXMR6 2 weeks ago
- Custom Xmas Tree Decorations. Personalised laser cut ornaments. Personalised names. Name Decorations. fb.me/ysZGWFIj 2 weeks ago
- fb.me/3PiXuPlke 2 weeks ago
- Christmas Tree Ornaments, Xmas Tree Decorations, Laser Cut, FREE SHIPPING Australia wide lasercreationsbylarry.com.au//listing/55915… 4 weeks ago
Rick on Now for a new direction… Bill Thompson on Now for a new direction… lewiskauffman on Now for a new direction… Glenn Ryan on Now for a new direction… Stan shing on Junior Recruit Training Establ…
Admin log in.