This little beauty is a digital angle finder.. I know you all have one in your workshop but for many years I have been guessing and using all manner of devices to make angles other the 90 and 45. Set It on the surface you want to reference from..ie the table saw top and turn it on and zero it. Place it on the blade and wind to the desired angle.. it has 3 little magnets to hold it to the blade..in this case 60 to make the bevel cuts for the endgrain tumbling blocks patterned butcher block that is the subject of another blog, coming soon to the theatre near you, LOL David. Batteries included.. actually 2 ion batteries. one for the gismo and one spare?. not usual here for this type of thing! This will sure make life a little easier and who doesn’t like easier?
- New Titan garaport kit arrived. Sitting on new slab. Parking area for new gallery/studio. #titangarages #carport fb.me/3q6uF4tyJ 3 months ago
- Got the FREE Hand Drawn Game Of Thrones Vectors from handdrawnvectors.com bit.ly/1EdFCfq 1 year ago
- New banner... what do yo think? fb.me/27xuoJ6fm 1 year ago
- Where I will be for the rest of the month... market wise... Saturday 14th May Kelvin Grove Markets. 6 - 12... fb.me/7Rx08blGA 1 year ago
- Heading back to where it all started for me.... my very first market was at Kelvin Grove Village Market about 4... fb.me/ZcaFYYdm 1 year ago
Stan shing on Junior Recruit Training Establ… Lazy Larry on First job on the new toy… Jerry Braun on First job on the new toy… Jerry Braun on First job on the new toy… Lew on Now for sale
Admin log in.