A month ago I started making some ZigZag boards as part of a challenge set by McLeanVA… after allowing them to acclimate for a few weeks, I finally finished them… final sand and a few coats of mineral oil.
You can check the challenge here…
First pic… Pattern # 1 board… New Guinea Rosewood and Camphor Laurel.
Second pic… Pattern # 2 board… New Guinea Rosewood and Hoop Pine.
Third pic… Pattern # 3 board… Tasmanian Blackwood, Hoop Pine and Silky Oak.
Fourth pic… Pattern # 5 board…Tasmanian Blackwood, Hoop Pine and Silky Oak,,
I have not made #4 or #6..
I have made variations on #2 # 3 and #4 These will be posted next…
This entry was posted in General
and tagged Cutting Boards
. Bookmark the permalink