This is the finished box from the “Teaser“:post. Loosely fashioned after a Neil Scobie design, I used Silky Oak for the main frames and legs and Queensland Red Cedar for the panels.. Lined with green felt. The top of the side frames double as handles for lifting the box. Dimensions are… 10 inched by 10 inches and just over 5 inches high. Several coats of Danish Oil. The 90 degree hinge was sourced from Lee Valley in Canada..
- Christmas Tree Ornaments, Xmas Tree Decorations, Laser Cut, FREE SHIPPING Australia wide lasercreationsbylarry.com.au//listing/55915… 5 days ago
- Just listed. fb.me/2ops1uFJk 5 days ago
- Big news for small businesses and eCommerce! @Sendle is launching an international delivery service in 2018! try.sendle.com/international-… 6 days ago
- Pretty excited about how our new website is looking! lasercreationsbylarry.com.au 1 month ago
- Now for a new direction… larrysworkshop.wordpress.com/2017/08/22/now… https://t.co/gUgN4A67sD 1 month ago
Rick on Now for a new direction… Bill Thompson on Now for a new direction… lewiskauffman on Now for a new direction… Glenn Ryan on Now for a new direction… Stan shing on Junior Recruit Training Establ…
Admin log in.