This is the finished box from the “Teaser“:post. Loosely fashioned after a Neil Scobie design, I used Silky Oak for the main frames and legs and Queensland Red Cedar for the panels.. Lined with green felt. The top of the side frames double as handles for lifting the box. Dimensions are… 10 inched by 10 inches and just over 5 inches high. Several coats of Danish Oil. The 90 degree hinge was sourced from Lee Valley in Canada..
- Happy with these tests fb.me/zgbePosl 2 months ago
- Get in early... fb.me/LK0kXMR6 2 months ago
- Custom Xmas Tree Decorations. Personalised laser cut ornaments. Personalised names. Name Decorations. fb.me/ysZGWFIj 2 months ago
- fb.me/3PiXuPlke 2 months ago
- Christmas Tree Ornaments, Xmas Tree Decorations, Laser Cut, FREE SHIPPING Australia wide lasercreationsbylarry.com.au//listing/55915… 2 months ago
Sami on M C Escher tessellations… Rick on Now for a new direction… Bill Thompson on Now for a new direction… lewiskauffman on Now for a new direction… Glenn Ryan on Now for a new direction…
Admin log in.