Got the Gifkin’s Dovetail Jig out of mothballs to make a few boxes… Cut to length on the SCMS After running through the thicknesser, joint the edge and then rip to width… Re-saw the blank… This step will allow the boxes to have continuous grain around all four corners… First ten boxes…more on order… Stay tuned for the finish boxes including laser engraving… Timber used is New Guinea RoseWood….
- Happy with these tests fb.me/zgbePosl 1 week ago
- Get in early... fb.me/LK0kXMR6 2 weeks ago
- Custom Xmas Tree Decorations. Personalised laser cut ornaments. Personalised names. Name Decorations. fb.me/ysZGWFIj 2 weeks ago
- fb.me/3PiXuPlke 2 weeks ago
- Christmas Tree Ornaments, Xmas Tree Decorations, Laser Cut, FREE SHIPPING Australia wide lasercreationsbylarry.com.au//listing/55915… 4 weeks ago
Rick on Now for a new direction… Bill Thompson on Now for a new direction… lewiskauffman on Now for a new direction… Glenn Ryan on Now for a new direction… Stan shing on Junior Recruit Training Establ…
Admin log in.