Got the Gifkin’s Dovetail Jig out of mothballs to make a few boxes… Cut to length on the SCMS After running through the thicknesser, joint the edge and then rip to width… Re-saw the blank… This step will allow the boxes to have continuous grain around all four corners… First ten boxes…more on order… Stay tuned for the finish boxes including laser engraving… Timber used is New Guinea RoseWood….
- New Titan garaport kit arrived. Sitting on new slab. Parking area for new gallery/studio. #titangarages #carport fb.me/3q6uF4tyJ 2 months ago
- Got the FREE Hand Drawn Game Of Thrones Vectors from handdrawnvectors.com bit.ly/1EdFCfq 1 year ago
- New banner... what do yo think? fb.me/27xuoJ6fm 1 year ago
- Where I will be for the rest of the month... market wise... Saturday 14th May Kelvin Grove Markets. 6 - 12... fb.me/7Rx08blGA 1 year ago
- Heading back to where it all started for me.... my very first market was at Kelvin Grove Village Market about 4... fb.me/ZcaFYYdm 1 year ago
Stan shing on Junior Recruit Training Establ… Lazy Larry on First job on the new toy… Jerry Braun on First job on the new toy… Jerry Braun on First job on the new toy… Lew on Now for sale
Admin log in.